2014年8月25日星期一

Hada di: can and messi playing at the nou camp is a kind of glory

Hada di: can and messi playing at the nou camp is a kind of glory
In not long ago the end of the first round in la liga, Barcelona with Lionel messi scored twice and teenager 3-0 defeat at al hada di goal elche, showing. Score in the game of hada di also behave very Tiempo 2015 excited after the game,contractfoong alongside messi said to an honor.
"I'm very happy with his debut," al hada di said that "in the nou camp and Lionel messi and these players is an honor for me to play together. I am very satisfied. Enrique coach substituted for me when I say 'is very good, continue to work hard.' in this state, I also can play bottom go to, take a look at what will happen in the future. He asked us to play hard every day, trying to seek progress."
For his la liga debut goal, hada di said Nike Tiempo 2015 he would like to dedicate this goal to her family. "I would like to dedicate this goal to my family, father, and my brothers. Now I haven't thought about the future." It is worth mentioning that in the past 3 game play for Barcelona, the player has made five goals.

没有评论:

发表评论