2014年8月7日星期四

Doug: people always expect a perfect I, want to assume responsibility

Doug: people always expect a perfect I, want to assume responsibility
Bayern Munich star's policy has said in an interview, the outside world is always looking forward to seeing a perfect lattice, this also Nike Hypervenom Phantom in virtually gave him a lot of pressure, at the same time, he also looking forward to the future to take more responsibility in the game.
When interviewed, policy,ohealtopped said: "the outside world is always looking forward to seeing a perfect I, this is also why I would be very pay attention to your words and deeds, because sometimes you may be in the case of excited say or do something seems not Nike Hypervenoms perfect."
For the upcoming season, says: "I want to take on more responsibility in the game, I know I've done when I was in a very young that, in some important match I've been to show their talents, I know I have this ability, even in difficult Hypervenom Indoor circumstances, although I am in the World Cup final score important goals, but I still next to prepare and the upcoming new season full of expectation."

没有评论:

发表评论