2014年6月12日星期四

Omar: Lionel messi hundred support me, he is a very good person

Omar: Lionel messi hundred support me, he is a very good person
Barcelona's Brazilian striker in the maldives has said in an interview with the journal RedBulletin, club team-mate Lionel messi Adidas Nitrocharge 2014 in the otc kept 100% support to him.
Said: "over the counter, messi 100% support me, and not just for me, when you see him treat others in the same way, you will realize how good he is a man."
Recalls in Barcelona debut season,Nitrocharge Football Boots said: "not so perfect, but it is not so bad. This is my first time to leave the country, I miss your friends and family. In the beginning is difficult, but no matter in the field of professional or personal domain, I learned a lot, from every player and I'm also Black Nitrocharge in adjusting their own style. Some people on the field performance is very good, some are very well in training... from all the people there, I can absorb the strengths."

没有评论:

发表评论