2014年6月13日星期五

Kirk: I don't consider a day to leave atletico Madrid | learn from Harvey

Kirk: I don't consider a day to leave atletico Madrid | learn from Harvey
Although considered possible move to Manchester united, Chelsea and Barcelona, atletico Madrid midfielder cork stressed that oneself will remain in the team next season.
The 22-year-old is one of Mercurial 9 Cleats the most outstanding player atletico Madrid last season, he also help simone's team won the first league title since 18 years, and into the champions league final.
Kirk 49 appearances in all competitions last season, he also included in Spain's 23-man World Cup. Spain midfielder has been linked with many European clubs,Mercurial Cleats but he said he does not consider leaving calderon.
He said: "my future is with atletico Madrid. I am very happy at the club and also has a contract with the club, I don't consider leaving." Kirk also said he was about to attend the Brazilian World Cup glory, but need to keep patience to wait for his chance.
Kirk said: "now I focus only on Mercurial IX the preparation for the Brazilian World Cup for Spain. My dream is to be able to help the team win the championship and has his chance, but it depends on the coach. I have come to the national team, every day I can learn in players like xavi."

没有评论:

发表评论