2014年5月22日星期四

Eto 'o shelling mourinho again: a puppet

Eto 'o shelling mourinho again: a puppet
Recently, the Cameroon striker Samuel eto 'o had an interview with the African football association's website, referring to the coach jose mourinho's relationship with the club, he used a "puppet" to describe the blues boss.
Chelsea boss jose mourinho was mercurial fast forward 2014 exposed by the media in the earlier private question the age of eto 'o, caused the contradiction between two people, eto 'o last week had "fool" is used to describe jose mourinho. But Samuel eto 'o look to this matter ndseheir will not be able to let go, the football association's website is the World Cup in Africa in an interview, he expressed his dissatisfaction again.
When asked about his relationship with mourinho, eto 'o, said: "my age and a puppet said, on the other hand, my physical ability is still very energetic. 33 years old, I feel good. I've proved that can do better than the young mercurial cr7 2014 ."
Eto 'o and Chelsea contract will expire next month, when it comes to his future, he said: "I'm not going to go to America or the Middle East. I will continue to play at the highest level of the game. I and romance that football is far from over. I won't tell you where, but I'll stay at the highest level of competition."
"I'm 33 years old, there are 2 World nike mercurial 10m Cup can play. Before I also have the players to continue playing until the age of 41, so I can continue." Cameroon legend her uncle at the 1994 World Cup at the age of 42, breached the Russia's goal.

没有评论:

发表评论