2014年5月29日星期四

Dempsey: if there is not much opportunity, also I hope to transfer

Dempsey: if there is not much opportunity, also I hope to transfer
Bayern Munich player dempsey has publicly complained when in an interview in his dissatisfaction on the now situation, he said if his next season in the position of the team hasn't changed, he wanted to try something new.
Dempsey in an interview in the first of the coach pep guardiola, he said guardiola look isn't very confident: "I feel a little bit sea because Banks are more confident, perhaps because pep guardiola and players Nike Mercurial Vapor SG communication less."
The present situation in the team and for himself, dempsey said: "obviously, I don't want this situation gredsiveray continue, if you haven't changed, I wish I can make some changes, I hope I can start in important games, rather than when the outcome is set to play, I don't want to next year."
Dempsey continued: "I have gained a Nike Mercurial 9 lot of experience, so I was disappointed I played so little time."
For the British media speculation he will join Liverpool before news, dempsey said: "it is obvious that if I move, I'll go to abroad, rather than in the bundesliga, but this must be a championship team, for me, I want to be able to play for a top club, the champions league game is also very important to me, wait and see."
But even so, dempsey said he was still more Nike Mercurial SG hope in bayern dream: "I want to be able to fulfil his contract."

没有评论:

发表评论