2014年4月25日星期五

Melon handsome: unconditional support franck ribery, he would break out next week

Melon handsome: unconditional support franck ribery, he would break out next week
Bayern coach pep guardiola today in the league against werder Bremen pre-match press conference said, despite the poor franck ribery recent state, but he will still be unconditional support franck ribery, because hard work will never worthy of his support.
Franck ribery has recently been poor nike elastico futsal condition, lost again in the game against real Madrid franck ribery, media criticism to him a lot, to this, pep guardiola replied in an interview: "I will always support franck ribery, if you don't work hard, then you won't get my support, you can only depend on oneself, but franck ribery, I will always support. I'm sure and real Madrid next week he will give us more help."
When asked again to the problem of franck ribery,nike hypervenom futsal melon handsome quipped said: "maybe it's my fault, last season he was world class, but if a coach he ceases to be a world class, it is my fault, he now have to do is just upperstageircraft smile in the face of all this."

没有评论:

发表评论