2013年11月3日星期日

Is old batch as a coward! Aguero: the tail from wagging the dog, don't talk back

Argentina maradona has "great" in an interview to anger batch son-in-law sergio aguero, and Manchester city striker said he didn't want to respond, because he thought the problem should be settled privately.
Botas Messi 2013 Aguero tweet said: "I've been very clear is Benjamin (aguero son) above all, I never intend to open to the media his personal life problem. Before I've been avoiding this topic, and this is the last time I talk about, hope everybody can understand. So I have told the people around me, if the words offend again, don't respond to. In order to everybody is good, especially good for this, we should solve the problem in private."
Zapatillas De Messi In a aguero lawyers before talks with the lawyers of auspicious annina ulrich, aguero was accused of annina ulrich back-talk, angry maradona, so in the interview what aguero is a coward.

没有评论:

发表评论